- Review and refine current resume
- Curate your LinkedIN and other social media
- Identify strengths
- Create your personal brand
- Develop a strategic and tactical job search strategy
- Interview preparation and follow-up
- Assist on job offer negotiations
- Implement and review sales analytics
- Refine sales pitch
- Conduct a sales boot camp
- Consult business development team
- Work with client to implement suggested changes
- Identify, present and close client sales opportunities
- Negotiate sales contracts
- Create/advise on business plan
- Develop strategic & tactical go to market strategies
- Guide stakeholders regarding target market
- Devise a competitive road map
- Develop branding, marketing, and product packaging
- Draft key leaders roles and responsibilities
- Recruit your leaders
Kerry started her sales career in the Financial Systems Division of a leading technology company where she completed their rigorous six month training program, achieved President’s Club each year and was ranked number two in sales in the country in her division. She continued her career as a Major Account Manager at Forrester Research, Sterling Software, BMC Software, Autonomy(an HP Company) and Seagate.
Kerry is also an experienced Executive Recruiter. As the Director of Legal Services at Galmont Consulting, she has placed Senior Attorneys in strategic roles with Fortune 500 Companies in the Midwest. As President of KerryON Consulting, she has worked with legal candidates, project managers, sales and marketing individuals, and a variety of other types of job expertise.
Kerry has her BSBA in Finance from the University of Denver, an MBA from Loyola University and her Digital Marketing Certificate from Northwestern University. She is trained in the StrengthsFinder assessment and a multitude of strategic selling and negotiation methodologies.